Take your silver clay jewellery to the next level and beyond with this immersive private advanced course. Work one to one with Rachel to develop more advanced and refine your intermediate processes. This course is perfect for those that have already done an intermediate course or the equivalent experience. Great for those wanting to start their own business or even aspire to teach silver clay.
During the course you will:
- refine / revisit techniques basic and intermediate techniques including filigree, rolled/layered, CZs, patina in a variety of pieces
- round profile ring
- flat band ring with texture head / setting
- mirror polish
- torch and kiln fire your work
- use a dremel tool to add textures and assist with polishing
- dependant on time and your experience you may also explore
- hollow forms
- copper clay
You'll leave this course even more passionate about metal clay and with huge confidence in your work.
All your materials and tools are included as well as endless tea and coffee!